Re: Mplayer

From: Paul Carr <paulcarr@barrow.com>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 08:31:09 AKST

 From their website:

Liquid Compass dose support Linux. If you download mplayer
(MPlayer-0.90), and then download the mozilla mplayer plugin
(mplayerplug-in-0.95), you will be able to play Windows Media streaming.
If you are still having issues be sure that you have downloaded and
installed the additional codecs from the mplayer homepage.

Paul