Re: host hunting

From: Ken Weinert <kweinert@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 20:40:34 AKST

You might check out http://tummy.com/Hosting/virtual.html

They're local to me (yes, I'm in the Denver area, plan on moving up
that direction (most likely Seward area) in about 4 years, joined here
just because I like Alaska :) and they're pretty good people to deal
with.

Not sure how it compares to your other options, but something to take a look at.

Ken Weinert   kweinert@gmail.com