Re: Fwd: Re: (no subject)

From: <ceja@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 03:55:40 AKST

I've managed to fix the problem after a really long night. I plan on emailing
my discover to ACS (dunno if they care or not) just as a reference. I'm on a
Suse 9.2 box. I just tried downloading the rp-pppoe src and I used that
instead of crap suse comes with (which is btw rp-pppoe) and it works fine
now. Go figure, It goes to show Auto config scripts and rpms are bad news.
Thanks for all the help though.