West Highschool Robotics

From: Keeper Nott <k10nospam@interak.com>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 16:15:39 AKST

Hey all. I'm a member of West Highschool's Robotics team and right now
were trying to put together a linux server. I know the most about
computers, linux, and I am lead programmer and so I have been given the
responsibility of setting up the linux box. We finally got some stuff
together and we do have a box, but its got a processor running at about
133 hertz, about 32 megs of ram, and not much else. We really need a box
that can support our needs. We want to run phpgroupware for several
teams, meaning hundreds of people would access it and it would need some
power. The box we have now is not able to deal with what we have now
much less that. Is there anyone with any boxes lying around that would
be capable of running what it would need to run who would be willing to
donate out club. We wished to purchase a nice server, and we finally
collected several thousand dollars, but ALL of that money has gone into
the FIRST robotics competition and we are actually now in debt. So, any
help with the boxes would be much appreciated, hope to hear soon.

- Keeper Nott.