ACS and GCI mail server addresses for whitelisting.

From: Matthew Schumacher <schu@schu.net>
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 11:03:05 AKST

Group,

Could some of you GCI (Leif) and ACS (Royce) guys post the outgoing smtp
server addresses?

I have been having problems with GCI and ACS getting added to rbls
occasionally so I want to whitelist all of your hosts to make sure that
mail will always work between mail hosts I manage and the major Alaska ISPs.

I would have simply looked up this information in your spf records, but
noticed that neither ISP publishes them. Any reason for that?

Thanks,

schu