500-700MHz Dell Computer, USB scanner, and a really old computer

From: Grant Stockly <grant@cmosxray.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 15:55:10 AKST

I've got a Dell Optiplex GX150 computer I'd like to give to someone. Its
got a CD player, disk drive, no open bays in the front, and doesn't
currently have a hard drive. I can throw in a 10GB drive I think...

Onboard ethernet, video, sound, usb, etc. I ran NetBSD on it for a
while...that's about all I know about it.

I also have a USB scanner that needs to have a good home. Its a umax and
was connected to an iMac for a while.

I also have a 486, CD player, and floppy drive. Take a chance on this
one. Good system to run linux without X. Or as a server. I run dns, web,
pop, smtp etc on a 25MHz 68040 mac, NetBSD. ;)

Anyone in need? As long as it doesn't end up in the trash, I'm happy. ;)

Grant