Re: Mickey Mouse Music

From: Matthew Dunaway <fert@eagle.ptialaska.net>
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 13:36:54 AKST

Beau V.C. Bellamy wrote:

>>>what was used to play them,
>>>

>>XMMS
>>

>This is a surprize to me. I didn't know XMMS could play wma files. What
>module are you using to play them? Your problem could be the wma plugin for
>winamp. Have you tried playing the same files with mplayer or xine?
>
>- Beau
>---------
>
>.

I downloaded a plug-in to play wma files in xmms. I'll send you the
plug-in if you want it. (RPM)
All files play fine using xine/kaffeine. I don't have mplayer installed.
It didn't come with suse 9.1 pro. Dumb, huh??
The bit rate on the music files that don't play are 48. The ones that do
play are 128 bits.
Is there any way I can change the bit rate??