Re: Xebian on Xbox anyone?

From: John Martin <john@medease.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 17:57:42 AKST

I have Xebian on my Xbox, it is possible to dual boot. I used the
MechAssault (I think that was the game, it's been a long time) saved game
exploit to install the boot loader. Basically all it did after installing
Xebian was add a Linux option to the dashboard when the Xbox is booted up
with no disc in it.