Unix Jobs at ACS

From: Mike Tibor <tibor@tibor.org>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 13:37:33 AKST

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are a couple of jobs that
opened up in my group at ACS. One is for a senior DBA working primarily
with DB2 and MS SQL, and the other is for a senior system/network admin.
These are non-union positions, and I'm not sure what the pay would be
(they do pay pretty well here though).

For details, check out the jobs part of the ACS website:

http://www.acsalaska.com/careers/careers.stm

The DBA job is #04-11-358 and the system/network admin job is #04-10-305.

Feel free to send me email off-list about these if you're interested.

Thanks,
Mike