Probably up for sale.. who's interested?

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 21:50:16 AKST

Looks like I might have a honey of a deal on some upgraded hardware for
one of my workstations, so I'm putting up on the choppin' block (should
it draw enough attention) some hardware:

ASUS P2B-D Motherboard, (dual slot 1 board) with 2 Pentium II-ECC
processors and 589MB RAM (as reported by the bios). If you're
interested, drop me an email.

Also, probably not going to do anything with this:

SGI O2. 128 MB RAM, 4 GB + 9 GB SCSI hard drives (I put in the second
one, it's a barracuda). Special-wonky video card deal with RCA outs.
Currently running linux, and I don't have IRIX for it, I'm afraid. If
you're interested, drop me an email.