re: aklug flyers

From: kracker <thekracker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 06:29:56 AKST

Hey, Ya You :)
I was thinking that this would be a really good idea for the aklug to
do as well, store source material for flyers on the server for the
various events we contribute to.

Not as much as an translation thing, but providing aklug graphics /
flyer source material for others trying to do the same.

If I can dig up my aklug installfest flyer i'll package the source
material and final product.

Anyone else interested?

//kracker

G:\media\audio\artists\anticon_universe\the_external_artists\aesop_rock\singles\Aesop
Rock - Battery.mp3