Re: aklug.org wiki

From: kracker <thekracker@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 07:43:43 AKST

woops,

For all those who are left wondering what the wiki is . . .
And why we have one, I created this page (thanks for the content mike :)

http://www.aklug.org/horde/wicked/display.php?page=WhatIsAWiki

We are also accepting suggestions from everyone on what the .... we
should have on the wiki, (small list) for those who want to suggest
ideas but not really do much :)

http://www.aklug.org/horde/wicked/display.php?page=ContentIdeas

latter,
\\kracker

G:\media\audio\artists\modest_mouse\albums\Building Nothing Out Of
Something\05-Workin' On Leavin' The Livin'.mp3

<snicker>
"In our society those who are in reality superior in intelligence can
be accepted by their fellows only if they pretend they are not." Marya
Mannes
</snicker>

Reference: http://www.motivatingquotes.com/greatness.htm