Re: Imap Packages

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 18:16:25 AKDT

Like the others I've used the courier and postfix combination. It works
great.

You might take a look at the following.
http://www.washington.edu/imap/

I've herd good things about it.

One thing I remember about my imap server is the drive. Every time I
filtered my mail the drive would start working like crazy. I was the
only one really using the system. If you plan on having more users then
yourself I would recommend a fast drive.

Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>