ot: anybody got any 4meg or 16 meg 30 pin sims?

From: KURT BRENDGARD <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 16:16:15 AKDT

i got playing with one of the few things i can afford
right now, an old 486 portable. anybody got any 30 pin
sims in 4 meg or 16 meg strain that they would let go
of cheap? they would need to be mailed to me and it
wont be till the begining of the month. im just
checking around right now to see what i can get and
where. harry at alaska used computers threw all his
out a while back lol. let me know off line please,
thanks

                kurt