Linux student group at East High

From: Hans G. Ehrbar <ehrbar@lists.econ.utah.edu>
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 13:16:16 AKDT

Hello,

I just met a sophomore student from East High in Anchorage
who wants to set up a computer club at his school to show
his friends what Linux is like. He picked up my ancient
PA-RISC station, but I told him that he needs something more
snazzy to impress his friends. Does anyone have some good
hardware to donate? If you email me I will forward the
emails to him. If there is cost involved for the hardware I
could be convinced to bear some of it because this is such a
good purpose.

Hans.

--
Hans G. Ehrbar   http://www.econ.utah.edu/ehrbar   ehrbar@economics.utah.edu
Economics Department, University of Utah     (801) 581 7797 (my office)