Re: CD's for IT Expo

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 19:25:09 AKDT

On Monday 04 October 2004 04:45 pm, Fielder George Dowding wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> IT Expo is the 19th and 20th, Tuesday and Wednesday. AKLUG has had
> several demo and distribution CD's to give out in years past. Please
> respond to this thread if you are planning to burn some CD's for this
> purpose or if you would like to ensure your favorite demo or
> distribution is represented.
>
> Cheerio!

I plan doing a Debian Net-install.iso & hopefully a final version of
the first Debian Sarge DVD. I will be doing a Free Software Cd for
Windows for the panel discussion and can do more for the Aklug booth.

I have a template that Justin & I made up from last year for printing
labels with oo.writer, if anyone wants to use it. I also have plenty of
label stock if needed.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.