Mosix Party

From: Enkidu <enkidu.ak@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 14:02:45 AKDT

I have seven p3 machines ranging from 450mhz to 600mhz, all with Slack 10,
kernel 2.6.7 and all with Open Mosix-2.4.24-2 just waiting to be installed. I
have never used mosix before so I am not exactly sure how this will work out,
though the documentation seems to be straight forward enough. I was
considering bringing them out on friday so we could all play with the cluster
(or watch it burn... I'll bring marshmallows). If you guys are interested in
messing around with this, just respond to the list and I'll consider it a
date.

Art

--
There is in certain living souls