Re: Friday Night

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 00:05:29 AKDT

Ha! You are so right! I have just gotten my email system working, and
did not respond. So, where and when can I pick up the key?

I plan to attend the Language Department's "Pizza Party" Friday from
noon until about 1400 (or when the pizza runs out, which ever comes
first). I need Friday morning (coming all too soon) to finish the reply
to the IRS. So, for me, I prefer sometime after 1400.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Sarge" Testing