Re: Copyright

From: Neil Moomey <neil@neilmoomey.com>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 23:02:58 AKDT

Any email client will work if it supports html email. I created the
copyright symbol with html using the ISO character &copy; and then viewed it
in a browser and copied and paste it into the email. Make sure you set the
email send option to html. I'm sure there are lots of ways to do this that
are platform independent.

Neil