[Fwd: FW: Open SAIC Positions]

From: <jsw@wadell.org>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 16:09:00 AKDT

SAIC is looking for a 3 month temp position for this year. Thought the
unix position might be of interest to someone on the list. It is in
Anchorage. Details are on www.saic.com
Subject: FW: Open SAIC Positions
From: "Wadell, Jim S (SAIC)" <WadellJS@BP.com>

> All,
> We currently have two positions open in Anchorage. These positions are
open to the public as well as internal to SAIC.

> * UNIX Systems Engineer (BP contract) EAG097366

> For your
> non-SAIC friends and family, please have them submit their resume at
www.saic.com directly within the job posting itself.

-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Ecartis --

We currently have two positions open in Anchorage. These positions are open
to the public as well as internal to SAIC.
  * UNIX Systems Engineer (BP contract) EAG097366
  * IT Services Manager (APSC contract) EAG098125

Please submit your resume directly to me or on AJOBB. For your non-SAIC
friends and family, please have them submit their resume at www.saic.com[2]
directly within the job posting itself.

Thanks, Liz

--- Links ---