Goodbye AKLUG :(

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 17:54:16 AKDT

Warning: Kinda mushy...

Well fellow AKLUGers, this is it. Girlfriend and I are off of work for a year ( no worky for 1 year! I'm bragging ;), we're going rock/ice climbing
around Canada, lower 48 and Mexico ( best stone on the planet!). I just wanted to say thank you for the great lessons and advice, I have
grown much since subscribing, I'm on my way to linux-foo guruship :)
I will be missing my toys and cave, though I am bringing the tweaked "deadly to any network" laptop ;) I have vmware installed, so it's kinda
like having a mobile network/targets, heh, still... I'll miss the cave :( Watch-out cafes, I'm fully mobile now :)

Also, thanks SLUG for the ideas to certifications, I learned the most while studying for these :)
Also, thanks ACS for the great service, I'm missing it already.

Here's a few pics of the "mothership"

http://cragalaska.com/camper/35.jpg
http://cragalaska.com/camper/34.jpg
http://cragalaska.com/camper/32.jpg
http://cragalaska.com/camper/33.jpg

May it last. I'm no bob vela, lol

bye all, :( :)

bests, I'll be back, lol
-eddie :)

PS: To all the people who just suddenly stopped responding to e-mails, CHICKENS! booohahahahahahahaha. Heh.

--
Where ravens sleep
No object can stop the driving rain