Re: gmail

From: Scott Johnson <scott.a.johnson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 10:14:08 AKDT

I have a couple more invites if anyone would like to try the service.
I personally have forwarded all my home email to Gmail and ditched my
IMAP clients simply due to the ease of use of Gmail's interface, the
"conversation" feature is really spiffy for mailing lists like aklug,
spam filtering and reporting is pretty good, and the best part is you
get to harness the power of Google to index your messages so finding
old emails is SOOO easy.

</end plug>

--
Scott Johnson