Re: Ndiswrapper project

From: Joshua Kugler <jk@as.uaf.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 09:20:41 AKDT

I'll add my experiences. At the beginning of summer, I acquired a Linksys
WPC11 <http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=542>
It uses a RealTek RTL8180, which currently does not have (production) Linux
drivers. used ndiswrapper on it, and it works great. Of course I don't get
the fun features like scanning for WAPs, and all that, but I get a
connection, and that's what matters.

--
Joshua Kugler
Assistant Systems Administrator