OT: cleaning out

From: Dan Wolf <dan-wolf@gci.net>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 06:25:34 AKDT

Hello all,
    After many years of being in the computer repair business/hobby it's time to clean out (reads....wife and children want more room...<grin>). So heres the deal I have a bunch of cases (8), motherboards, memory, some hard drives, floppies, couple of monitors, printers, scanners, A/B boxes, nics, modems, sound cards, video, i/o cards, keyboards, cables, and whatnot. If someone is willing to come and get it (Peters creek) then its theirs. Preferably someone who would take it somewhere and let the rest of the lug members root through it. While there is nothing cutting edge there is a substantial amount of very usable stuff/parts for project making.
I will have most of it piled up by this evening. It all has to be gone by noon saturday. So if anyone is interested please contact me off list.
Thank you
Dan