[OT] (Shameless Plug) Domain Registration

From: The Alaskan Bear <akbear@akbearsden.com>
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 10:25:39 AKDT

Ok, so this is going to be a shameless plug but,
The Alaskan Bear's Den has now become an official domain name reseller.
What this means is that I can sell domain names at an extremely
cheap price. Right now 8.95/year, but I can also offer numerous other
features through the reseller account. I am sending this email to
the aklug list because I want to be offer what I can to the Alaskan
Linux Users Group.

If anyone wishes to purchase or transfer a domain please contact me.

Ok, now that the shameless plug is over, Sorry for the spam on it, but
I know that people have asked about domain services and all, and I just
want to do what I can for everyone.

--
Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den

-- There are some things lots of money can buy ... --

-- For everything else, there is LINUX ... --