Interview for ACS-PCUG Newsletter

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 14:52:59 AKDT

This is primarily for Damien and Stanley who both have been involved in
setting up a thin client network. I would like to do a two part article
for the ACS-PCUG Newsletter. The first part would be Damien's experience
and the second part would be about the setup that Stanley knows about.

I plan to be at the Friday night Laboratory Session. I will bring my
notebook =;-)}}}

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .-.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Woody" v3.0r1