Need Computers

From: Jim <jsw@wadell.org>
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 20:57:33 AKDT

Good People,

I am attempting to build a Rocks Beowolf cluster to edumacate myself,
and I need the loan of a few computers. They do not have to be much,
probably pentium class. I have some NIC cards, so I can install. They
should have a bit of memory, and a disk. The compute node install
reformats the drive, so that is a problem. Of course, no quad processor
P4 2.4gh machines will be turned down! Please contact me off list if you
can help. Also, if you want to learn Rocks, I will be more than happy to
share! Hope to move the problem to the Friday meeting, recent dental
problems allowing!

Jim