Re: ot: windows question

From: Jamie Hushower <hushower@alaska-geeks.com>
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 08:09:24 AKDT

MS will provide a minimal terminal server under XP in SP2. By "minimal"
I mean 2 concurrent sessions. I doubt any (legal) software exists to
turn a MS workstation product into a full-fledged/multi-user terminal
server- MS wants you to purchase one of the Server products for that.

-Jamie

--
Jamie Hushower
Computer Consultant