Re: test

From: The Alaskan Bear <akbear@akbearsden.com>
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 16:56:17 AKDT

Making sure the list was still working seens how it has been so quiet? :}

Well, while I am typing, I have a question. I run BIND for my DNS servers and am
wondering if there is a web interface that can be used. I use webmin now to admin
all the domains I am hosting but am wondering if there is a web interface that I can
use for the accounts.
IE: sample.com
I want to allow the actual owner to admin that DNS to make changes without needing me
to do it and not allowing them to access any other domains. Does anyone know of anything
or anyway I can do this? Your help for this would be appreciated.

--
Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den

-- There are some things lots of money can buy ... --

-- For everything else, there is LINUX ... --