Re: System Monitoring Software

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 22:45:31 AKDT

Gkrellm has plugins for stuff like heat, fan speed, voltages, etc, but
lm_sensors is what actually reads the chips on the motherboard (if you
have them).

lm_sensors is kind of a pain to install, and I don't always do it
because I always forget how to install. I'm sure if you run redhat or
something like it there are RPMs that do most of the dirty work for you.

Adam