Re: spyware question

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 09:24:39 AKDT

On 6/25/2004 11:25 PM, W.D.McKinney wrote:

[snip]

> Hmm.. Well e-mail from mymail.acsalaska.net takes several hours to make
> it through filters. It's sound like a real uphill battle.

Not sure what you're seeing here; I've got stats on mail delivery
times to/from that box and 95% of the messages are locally delivered
or off-box within ten seconds. If you can send me headers of a test
message that shows otherwise, I'd be very interested in tracing it.

[snip]

> ACS Technical help for me was excellent. Every time I have called.

I have to agree with you there. To quote myself from a recent internal
message:

"I know that you all work very hard and know many things that I don't,
and I know that it takes an especially resilient kind of personality to
get hammered over the phone for eight hours a day."

-royce