Re: returned mail in my outbox

From: <kurtbrendgard@icqmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 10:04:00 AKDT

i started getting them a while back in my yahoo
account. a quick look at the originating ip addys
showed them originating from the uk. now obviously im
not in the uk lol. turns out, some of the newer viri go
thru the infected computers address book(windoz only)
and picked one at random, sent itself out as if it was
sent from that poor persons addy so that they got
blamed, and then to that person from a diff addy
altogether just to get them for good(bad) measure. they
getting sneeky, harder to track down just who really
has the infected box. in the above example, i knew the
only person that had that email addy that lived in the
uk. one thats going on now has a couple of email addys
but still is harder to check on because of a lack of
cooperation from the ones i think it might be. good
luck in tracking it down, but dont loose any sleep over
it

                     kurt