Re: Yaggi anntenea

From: Wesley Brown <webtacsat@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 14:55:38 AKDT

When I lived in Alaska a year ago there wasn't even a
place to buy some of the parts for a yaggi antenna. I
recommend looking on ebay or search on google for who
to make them and do it yourself... it is fun, I have
made a couple and they were better than the one I
bought. The one I bought was called cantenna, not
sure of the web site but if you google, it will come.

Wesley Brown