Re: wi-fi info

From: nate <nlubeck@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 13:42:07 AKDT

oh i gotcha. are they just using an open ap. or are they using some kind
of auth service? I'm in the process of building a wireless network in
the dorms at the afb. so that we can do lan party type stuff. as well as
content sharing. but the cool thing is that it doesn't have to be
limited to just one dorm. it can be extended across several nodes. I'm
runnin nocat and an auth serv with mysql.

lates.