Knoppix for ACS-PCUG Meeting Tonight

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 14:49:57 AKDT

Attention Linux (and BSD) Evangelists:

The Alaska Computer Society - PC Users Group (ACS-PCUG) meets tonight at
7 pm on the APU Campus in the Lecture Hall of the Carr Gottstein
Academic Center. Authors Steve Bass and Dave Whittle are the featured
speakers.

To the point: I am planning to give away a few Linux CD's, to wit:

  College Linux 2.5 Installer (I have not used this yet)
  PC Linux OS Preview 7 (a Knoppix like Debian live CD)
  Debian Installer Beta 4 (to install Sarge via the Internet)

Could someone please bring a half-dozen current Knoppix (English) CD's?
The CD I have is V3.3-2004-02-09-EN, but the media is scratched. I am
not sure how badly it affects the data. I have used it several times
with varying results. I don't know whether it is the scratches or the
hardware on which I have tried running it.

Other CD's are welcome.

Cheerio!

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .-.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Woody" v3.0r1