[Fwd: More Linux Certification Possibilitys]]

From: <jsw@wadell.org>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 05:59:05 AKDT

I am passing the following on from my management. We are trying to get the
5 day Redhat certification class taught up here. Cost will be about $2800,
depending on the number of students. This is higher that the same class
Outside, but there is no travel, housing, etc. involved. You can find the
class description on the RedHat site.

Jim

Gentlemen,
NBS has tentatively scheduled the Redhat Bootcamp in which we are
interested (RH300). The two dates are: September 27 through October 1
and October 25 through October 29. We'll need to split the team in half
so that those not in class can continue to provide support to BP. Perhaps
if everyone replies to this message stating their preference we can work
out who attends which session. Remember to share this with anyone else
you think might be interested, NBS needs 10 students to make each class
happen.
Thanks,
Elena