Re: Kaffeine

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 01:25:45 AKDT

> Problem solved!!
> What I did was go in to session manager and change to start with an
> empty session. Re-booted and no Kaffeine. Yay!!
> You did suggest that, didn't you? I have been reading mail in both Linux
> and XP, so I don't remember which OS had which post. :-[
> One of the many hazards of dual-boot.
BOY, stop that! hehe. j/k

YEAH! (eddie jumps in air and smacks heels together while compiling latest kernel via thought
alone.) lol! Yup, that was my solution; me me me....hehe. Excuse my reaction, I get like that when
a problem is solved or when I blow up a map in enemy territory, lol. Teenage reaction ---> KOD and [TA] forever!
(it's a gaming clan thing....lol)

Now that I think about it, fellow aklugers, if ya haven't already, ya
gotsta check out enemy territory for linux, best game ever. It's free too :)

okay, enough. bye.
eddie