Re: Stupid SuSE Question..

From: plp <pprout@gci.net>
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 23:26:03 AKDT

I bought SUSE 9.1 Professional at Comp USA a few weeks ago.
I performed an upgrade rather than start anew (too lazy to reinstall). I also
went to the update online and installed the latest patches.. from a GUI. All
my kmail stuff (filters, addresses etc were there). Browser info, network,
video, file structure were fine.
I had one problem.. I had to run Yast to detect the sound card and had to redo
the mixer settings in K desktop. This stuff was minor but somewhat
irritating.
All works fine.
Others may have had problems..

Pat