Re: Stupid SuSE Question..

From: <captgoodnight@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 18:40:10 AKDT

On Friday 18 June 2004 06:19 pm, Matthew Dunaway wrote:
> Hello,
> I have SUSE 9.0 personal on my computer. My stupid question is, can I
> install SUSE 9.1 Pro Upgrade, or do I have to install the full version?

Hmmm, I just wanna give my 2 cents here. I ALWAYS DOUBT UPGRADES OF THIS SORT.
Reason: I only accept the clean feeling of an OS. Upgrades tend to make me feel like the OS is
dirty in some way; like something, is jusssst not right. This always leads me to blaming the upgrade
on unsolved issues. It's probably just me :) Left behinds from the M$ years... I'm the kinda guy
who gets upset when rpm -e leaves behind a empty folder or two; just drives me NUTS! (like I need
any help! lol) I vote, install the whole enchilada. :)

Bests, thanks for reading.
eddie