Summer job for a 15 year old.

From: whitty reeve <whitty@reeve.com>
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 18:49:06 AKDT

I am in the search for a summer job; I would much rather do computer
administration, than work at Burger King. I'm willing to work flexible hours,
and I am dependable. I have been using linux as my main platform for about a
year and a half. I know/learning C, I have touched base (which generally
means, i know the basic syntax of the language, but i haven't yet mastered
it. AKA, if i need to do something using that language, it won't take me long
to figure out how) with many other languages, including: Perl, Java, CPP, and
Python. I have extensive experience with Windows, Mac OS 9.0 and above, and
linux. I run Slackware 9.1, and i have experience with: SuSE linux, Mandrake
linux, Debian Woody, Slackware linux, and Gentoo. I have experience with
networking, and i have played around with Cisco IOS. If you have any job
opportunity's, big or small, please contact me.

Email: whitty@reeve.com
Phone: (907) 248-5537

Thank you,
Whitty Reeve