IPSEC Pass through Linux NAT

From: Shortpier <shortpier@shortpier.is-a-geek.com>
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 12:34:41 AKDT

Question for anyone.

I have a client with a Linux box used as a firewall/NAT/router They are
a medical clinic and need to bill a Corp in Anchorage over the
internet, The corp gave them a CISCO IPSEC vpn clinet for windows,
This must be usable on 90% of the workstations (XP, 2k,Win98) the
software WILL NOT CONNECT .

Any Ideas? Sugestions? anyone?

I do not want to expose the workstions to the INET anymore then I have
to (NOTHING right now is directly routed from the net) as the patch
support can be interesting ( Can you say ZOMBIE easy).

Shortpier