Grokline has been Launched

From: Stanley Long <slong@customcpu.com>
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 13:53:46 AKDT

Grokline Launches - Come and Help, Please
 Monday, May 24 2004 @ 04:10 PM EDT

... We are ready for you to start to help by contributing what you know
about UNIX to our UNIX ownership living history project.

We hope with this Grokline project to be able to identify any
conceivable legal issues that those wishing to block, slow, hobble or
tax GNU/Linux may try to use in future legal assaults on the community.

Grokline -- applying open source ideals to the law
        http://www.grokline.net/

"There is no shortage of brains in the community or of skills. That is
our strength, and if we work together, I believe we can make a
significant contribution with Grokline. I am very glad you are here. "
        -- PJ --