any Sendmail guru's out there?

From: shortpier <shortpier@shortpier.is-a-geek.com>
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 02:39:43 AKDT

Help needed on sendmail.cf
Am implementing a Groupware server Teamware Office (Running on Linux)
for a non-profit medical clinic in Talkeetna.

According to their docs your supposed to add on line at the top of
ruleset 0 to make it send all mail to the teamworks smtp on a diffrent
port (this is for mailscanner and spamassin to work)

Its not working I get user unknown errors on the email

sendmail -bt gives a parse of a local user and trys to localy deliver

teamware users do not exits on the linux system.

Brainstorm ideas are submit.cf? is that where the rules need to go?
instead of sendmail.cf? I have complied the lastest stable sendmail..
Mailscanner is working but sendmail is not passign it to the other smtp
agent on a diffrent port.

to sum it up ... We want all mail to pass through sendmail and
mailscanner then to the teamware smtp on another port

any ideas?

Shortpier

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part