Re: Spam/Virus Issues

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 13:26:51 AKDT

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 ffdjm@alaska.net wrote:

> OK, how do keep them running??
>
> My two BP6s became very unreliable after several years. The system kept
> crashing, I kept replacing components and the only thing that fixed the
> problem was replacing the mobo.

Maybe I've been lucky, but the box has been in production since November of
next year with no problems. As you might expect I was too cheap to buy it
new, so this is a used/abused unit to boot.

> Life is too short to live with less than 2GB of RAM.

I've got half that in some of my SGIs and HPs, but nothing like that on the
Intel side. Which is ironic when you compare the prices of RAM... How the
hell did that happen?!

        --Arthur Corliss