Re: Spam/Virus Issues

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 11:48:01 AKDT

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, W.D.McKinney wrote:

> Hmmm .....to single out Arthur on this one is hard, as many of us
> spend more on things other than vehicles.

Aha, a thinly veiled reference to my scottish heritage! ;-) Many of you
spend more on lunch in a month than I spend on vehicles. <G> I learnt the
hard way in High School when the only vehicle I ever bought for more than a
$1,000 was rolled on snowy night on the granite hills of New Hampshire
three weeks after I bought her. Since then I've never broken out of triple
digits for a vehicle. Even with my occasional mandatory grease-monkeying I
guarantee I've gotten my money's worth. :-)

> Actually, I thought his truck was sweet :-)

Minus the body, of course. :-) Finding body parts from 1965 is hard, though,
given that parts of it were only used for three years in only two models of
F-Series. :-P

        --Arthur Corliss