Re: M$ access password

From: shortpier <shortpier@shortpier.is-a-geek.com>
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 07:03:47 AKDT

 there is a Russian company that has programs to do this. They are
crippled shareware but they cost less then $50 per software and they
work VERY well.
also search on http://astalavista.box.sk for security sites and
programs... IE access password cracker in the search box.

WARNING adult popups

Shortpier

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 15:21, DENNIS BYRNE wrote:
> I recently "lost" a password to a Microsoft Access .mdb file. Does
> anyone know of any software that could be used to retrieve info like
> this? I am not looking for a license key generator.
>
> Dennis Byrne

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part