Re: What to use for backups?

From: damien hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 12:23:21 AKDT

I'm using a program called backup2l

http://backup2l.sourceforge.net/

I have it setup to save all the backups in a directory. I backup to dvd when I
have the time. Backup2l has a strange way of backing things up. I don't have
it all figured out yet. I need to try a restor from the dvd's to see what
happens.

You could use this program to save data to another server. Think NAS!

Hope this helps