Re: "Sharing" files in Linux

From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 12:55:08 AKDT

Ok, so reading my own response I can't tell if I answered it correctly.
I know that you would use 'an' before a word that begins as a vowel,
i.e, an apple. And that you would use 'a' when the word begins with a
consonant, i.e, a school. But how does it work with acronyms and
initials, is it the same? If so then I have made a grave grammatical
error in my reply to Mike which may totally misconstrue my true answer.
If this is the case then I am deeply sorry and did not mean to more
confuse or befuddle, if you will, the issue.

Bored as hell,

Jon