[Fwd: FW: AKLUG.ORG is due to expire]

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 09:06:53 AKDT

-----Forwarded Message-----
> From: Chris Buckingham <cbuckingham@corecom.net>
> To: 'Greg Madden' <pabi@gci.net>
> Subject: FW: AKLUG.ORG is due to expire
> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:23:32 -0900
>
> FYI........

CoreCom has agreed to release the Aklug.org domain name to us,or
specifically, The Alaska Linux Users Group,Inc. We need someone to take
care of the transfer and to set up DNS.

We could keep it simple, just do the transfers, or we could try to do
more, i.e. have a setup that allows email address's to aklug.org.

I personally do not know enough about these issues so ideas are welcome.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.