Re: RH9 Replacement

From: minion <minion@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 19:38:54 AKST

Mike

I've got 2 boxes running fedora with no real complaint, my critical box
has rh9. I keep looking at it and wondering just how badly I will screw
it up if I try to do an upgrade to fedora. Some one has probably
answered this already and I just wasn't paying attention, you say you
have had no problems with the upgrade? or are there just some minor
ones. I'd sure be interested to know. Did you upgrade to 2.6 at the same
time? or is that just another can of worms with broken links.

TIA

david

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 18:24:00 -0900
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net> wrote:

> I feel Fedora is a good off the shelf replacement. You won't notice
> much change at all and my upgrades have gone very smoothly.
>
> Mike
> --
> Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>

This unit... must... survive.